The New Zealand Warmblood Association (NZWA) is an incorporated society in New Zealand.
The NZWA recognises that privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that very seriously.
Our commitment to you:
- We will only collect personal information from our NZWA members, NZWA mailing list members, breeders or owners with their prior knowledge and consent.
- We will only use personal information provided by our NZWA members, NZWA mailing list members, breeders or owners for the purposes for which it was collected including sending you our monthly Newsletter and occasional eBlasts for specific events and information purposes.
- We will not disclose the personal information of NZWA members, NZWA mailing list members, breeders or owners to third parties without their consent; nor will the NZWA sell, trade, barter, rent or exchange mailing lists of our NZWA members, NZWA mailing list members, breeders or owners to any other organisation.
- We protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, or alteration by restricting access to our files and database to only those personnel responsible for their maintenance and proper use.
- We may use third-party software to send marketing communications to contacts who have provided consent to receive marketing communications. This third-party software may use “cookies” to track email activity by automated means. This service allows us to send you relevant, tailored information that best suits your interest.
By opting-in to receive the NZWA emails you’ll receive the latest Newsletter, eBlasts and updates, including local events. You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe from our emailing list at any time by:
- using the “unsubscribe” option on our monthly mailout
- contacting us at email@example.com
- by writing to The Registrar, NZWA, 1 Ohautira Road, RD1, Raglan 3295
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us as above.
The NZWA has put procedural, physical and electronic means in place to safeguard the personal information of our members.
Updated August 2018